Eight things you can do to help Uyghurs in a time of genocide
Donate to UHRP to support our work:
- Since 2021, UHRP has published 18 in-depth reports presenting new evidence of Chinese government persecution of Uyghurs worldwide
- Our work guides policymakers, and has been featured in countless news outlets worldwide, including the BBC, the Guardian, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal
- UHRP fights transnational repression and assists Uyghur refugees and camp survivors to reach safe haven and provide first-hand testimony
- Tell Anta Sports to stop profiting from Uyghur forced labor: Sign the Action Network petition
- Read Rahima Mahmut's story. Stand with her and add your name: Free Uyghur Muslims from forced labor (90k signed!)
- Help Avaaz call on the UN Human Rights Council, our parliaments and legislatures, and firms doing business in China, to stop supporting genocide (One million signed!)
- Where is beloved Uyghur folklore professor Rahile Dawut? Call for her release (47k signed!)
STOP FORCED LABOR
Endorse the global campaign for companies to end complicity in Uyghur forced labour. The "Call to Action" on forced labor in the Uyghur Region is supported by 415+ groups from 40+ countries. Organizations can endorse here.
Individuals can call out brands profiting from forced labor goods:
Join a UHRP Event
UHRP regularly hosts online and in-person events to discuss new research, relevant issues, and host speakers from around the world. Take a look at our recent or upcoming events here!
“We know you better than you know yourself”: China’s transnational repression of the Uyghur diaspora
Watch the UHRP co-sponsored event featuring the presentation of a new report by Dr. David Tobin and Nyrola Elimä on transnational repression.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Want to help support our research, advocacy, and humanitarian assistance? Subscribe for updates from UHRP.